15 Haziran 2011 Çarşamba

Candidate Can't Even Get His Own Vote

vote links to related article

(Posta Newspaper, 14 June 2011)

The ballot box used by Hakan Bülent Yıldırım, who entered the election as
an independent candidate from Adana, yielded no votes for him. In all of
Adana, businessman Yıldırım garnered a total of 454 votes. Some 262
voters used ballot box number 1023, into which Yıldırım put his own vote.
Of these votes, 260 were deemed valid, with 163 going to the CHP, 33
going to the AKP, two going to the MHP and the rest to other parties
and independents.

Yıldırm stated that his wife, son, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law and his
two daughters all used this same ballot box. He added that 'it's unbelievable
that the ballot box where I should be the strongest produced no votes for
me. My family and my apartment house neighbors who promised to vote
for me all used this ballot box. I was expecting no less than 60 votes from
the ballot box I used. OK, let's say that my family and neighbors didn't
vote for me. But where's my vote?'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder