21 Aralık 2017 Perşembe

Sexual Harasser Nabbed Via Social Media Plea


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 21 December 2017)

sosyal medyada aranan tacizci yakalandı ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Sertaç Ç., nicknamed 'Weinsteinoğlu', caught in the act.

In Ankara, a university student named T.C. (20) was sexually harassed
at her apartment entrance two weeks ago.  The young girl posted a notice
on social media, declaring that "I'm looking for my harasser!" and
shared images from the incident. 

Police examined 160 hours of video from cameras in the Akdere
neighborhood of Mamak district, where the incident took place, and
determined that the harasser who victimized T.C. was Sertaç Ç. 
Police then staked out the address and  arrested Sertaç Ç. outside his
house in Altındağ district. 

ankara mamak taciz sertaç ç ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Taken to the police station to be (Face) booked.

On social media T.C. explained that "I'm 20 years-old and a university
student. As I got off the bus I was followed to my house by a deviant
and harassed at the one place I should feel most safe, in front of my
home. Please share this.  I want this person found."  Her friend Ş.E.
added that "T.C. has suffered psychological trauma from this episode.
She's really shaken up. She's just a girl who goes from home to school
and back.  This is the first time anything like this has happened to her
and it has been very hard on her." 

ankara mamak altındağ haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Mamak and Altındağ districts are adjacent in east-central Ankara.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder